How to Remove Cherry Stains from Clothes Instantly

Adrian Video Image has posted a new item, 'How to Remove Cherry Stains from Clothes Instantly'

20120720-175942.jpg

Can you spot any cherry stain on my sleeve (see picture).

My friend, a wellness coach, brought some cherries as desert for lunch while we meet.

The cherries were so juicy that one bite splattered dark red juice all over my working shirt.

To my surprise it was very easy to remove.

At first , I tried soaking lots of tap water at a spot, but it did not work.

The magic happened when I spread a drop of hand liquid soap over another cherry stain spot. The stain simply disappeared as if it wasn’t there on my white shirt in the first place.

Try it the next time you want to remove cherry stains from your clothes instantly.

Adrian Lee
http://AdrianVideoImage.com



You may view the latest post at
http://adrianvideoimage.com/2012/07/how-to-remove-cherry-stains-from-clothes-instantly/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing