Behind the scenes of a real live edit using the TELESIN neck mount... Hey creators, Earlier this week, I went live on my YouTube channel ( YouTube.com/@Adrianvideoimage ) to edit a short-form TikTok Shop affiliate video from scratch using CapCut on my phone. Instead of showing a slick, perfectly polished, highly scripted tutorial, I streamed the raw, unedited editing workflow complete with real-time audio trimming, layer adjustments, and speed ramps. You can watch the full behind-the-scenes recording and workflow right here: Editing a TikTok Shop Video in CapCut on iPhone 17 Pro (Live Workflow) - TELESIN Neck Mount Review If you're creating affiliate videos, product reviews, or quick mobile tutorials, here is the exact 3-part editing framework I used during the stream to turn raw POV footage into a converting short video. The "POV Affiliate" Mobile Editing Formula When you shoot product footage using a magnetic neck mount (like the TELESIN setup), you get hands-free first...
I think this blog is pretty cool,it has a lot of good and interesting content,good for you I hope you can add more useful information and upgrade your site,I like it,it has full details about spiderman and remember there are good medicines to reduce fever and it's always important take care so much about our health
ReplyDelete