Stop searching for the best travel camera! It is already in your pocket!
I just completed an experiment that my counterparts think is insane.
I ditched my DSLR/mirrorless, compact camera and even my iPhone.
I vlogged my entire trip in Taiwan with nothing but an Android phone.
No external mic, no external light and no stabilizer, just the phone.
The only accessories I have is a mini tripod and a clip-on wide lens.
There is also a selected video camera app and a video editing app.
The experiment went well (not perfect though) with my S$300 phone.
Watch The Travel Vlog
You can watch my Taiwan travel vlog series on YouTube here…
Would you like to remember your travels and tell your friends?
Would you like to save time in editing and sorting out clips?
Now, I want to share what I discovered in a short course.
In this course, I will go over the essential 4 P’s in travel vlogging.
- Pre-production – planning
- Production – shooting
- Post-production – editing
- Promotion – sharing
Everything is done entirely on your Android mobile device.
You will learn
- How to use the selected camera app
- How to angle your shots to tell a story
- How to plan your story sequence
- How to record your voice clearly
- How to take perfect photos too
- How to use the selected video editing app
- How to download free music for your video
- How to edit to tell an engaging story
- How to upload to YouTube in the best quality
- How to share on Facebook in the best quality
I will also cover..
- The mistakes that I made that you shouldn’t.
- Backing up your clips safely in various places.
- When to put away your camera and just enjoy
…and much more. Feel free to ask me questions too.
The whole idea is document and enjoy your trip at the same time..
The techniques can apply to mini documentaries at home too.
You will be added to a secret group where you will have access to materials, to ask me questions and to network with your course mates.
Title: Start Travel Vlogging with Just Your Android Smartphone
Date & Time: 23 Jan 2018 (Tue) 10am to 12pm
Venue: Live online in the Secret Facebook Group
Investment: only $27