Bought Sony Vegas 7 + DVD, BUT let it sit on the shelf. After 2 weeks of work and family, I finally have time for myself. Installed the software on the Acer Aspire 9500 Laptop. This is a live update of the process till I stop.
- Insert Installation CD and Click "INSTALL VEGAS 7 SOFTWARE".
- First prompt is to install Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Then install Sony Vegas 7.
- Next install Sony DVD Architect 4.
- Run Sony Vegas 7 and type in the serial number.
- Inserting video clips of current project into time line.
- Test basic function. Cut, drag and drop, audio channel select...
- Run Sony DVD Architect 4 and type in the serial number.
- Will test this on another day.
- Bonus Softwares to be installed later: Boris Graffiti , Magic Bullet Movie Looks HD and Sony Loop Reference Library.
Stop... Back to work... pay bills... edit outstanding projects... find new office space... find magic school for Cheryl...