Changed TikTok Profile | Adrian’s Journal #200121

That’s my $11. I left the cash on the counter. Now I see it in the pile of change for the lady next to me. Hey lady, I think you took my $11 by mistake… Don’t go away yet… Let’s check with the cashier to find out if he took my $11… or did he give it to you intentionally… A red $10 note and a blue $1 note. Where’s the cashier? Where did he go? It’s taking too long. I’m feeling uncomfortable. Wake up.

What happened yesterday?

  • Researched the 10 best 360 camera…
  1. Instax360 One X.
  2. Insta360 Evo.
  3. HumanEyes Vuze XR.
  4. GoPro Fusion.
  5. Insta360 One.
  6. Ricoh Theta V.
  7. Samsung Gear 360 (2017).
  8. Yi 360 VR.
  9. Kodak PixPro SP360 4K.
  10. Garmin VIRB 360
  • Reseached the best video editing software for stitching 360 videos…

Best video editing software for stitching 360 video…

  1. CyberLink PowerDirector… $70… Windows only… Does not stitch
  2. Magix Movie Edit Pro… $70… Windows only… Includes dual fisheye stitching
  3. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate… $152… Windows only… Includes dual fisheye stitching
  4. Adobe After Effects… $21/m… Windows and Mac OS… Includes stitching
  5. Adobe Premiere Pro… $21/m… Windows and Mac OS… Includes stitching
  6. Final Cut Pro… $300… Mac OS… Stitching requires a plugin
  7. VideoPad… Free… Windows and Mac OS… Does not stitch
  • Updated… tiktok.com/@adrianvideoimage… tiktok.com/@adrianvideoimage

whats happening today?

  • Create a new YouTube video.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing