How can I reach my goal sooner? | Adrian’s Journal #191209

Happy Birthday, Dad! On this day, we celebrate Dad’s birthday every year. I’m sorry I had to work over the weekend and cannot join in for dinner. Let’s party at JB this weekend instead! :) So looking forward to it.

I have been conducting the full-day video creation class for 3 consecutive days, from Friday to Sunday. So I declare today, Monday, my official long weekend day (3 into 1). Time to relax and reflect…

Reflect? What have I done? What worked? What did not work? How can I reach my goal sooner?

“It will serve you better to focus with clear intention on what you’re moving towards, rather than what you’re reacting against.” ~ Unknown

“Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and focus on what could go right.” ~Unknown

Use “The BUT Technique” to Reach Your Goals Faster
I am not (something I want to achieve)… but… but… but…

Source: https://tinybuddha.com/blog/reach-goals-faster-without-struggling/

How would you reach your goal sooner?

Leave your answer in the comments below.

See you tomorrow!

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Frog in my garden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing