Adrian’s Journal #191225

Merry Christmas!

Am I an invited wedding guest? Am I a hired wedding videographer? Arrived Early. In a hotel room. Many People moving around busy preparing. Had early dinner with the photographer. 5 pm. Why am I having dinner with the photographer? Am I the wedding videographer? Did my friend invite me as a guest or videographer? I don’t have the right camera with me. Actually I have 3 cameras in my luggage. However they are not prepped to shoot a night of wedding. Anyway, I’ve lost touch with shooting weddings. It’s been a long time. Should I give an excuse to leave? Am I even invited to the wedding? My daughter is going through the guest list. Is my name on the list? I asked. Yes I am. Fear. Doubt. Stress. So in the end, I asked the groom. Did you hire a videographer? Sigh. Relief. I am a guest. He has hired the videographer provided by the venue for cheap. $150.

Thank goodness! It’s just another recurring nightmare.

What are 3 challenges accomplished yesterday?

  1. SHOT, EDITED, POSTED a video to Youtube… Zhiyun Smooth 4 Slow Motion Tutorial… a Christmas special… https://youtu.be/R288fDRap8Q
  2. Blogged AVI… MKBHD smartphone awards 2019https://adrianvideoimage.com/best-smartphones-in-2019/
  3. Learned about the Differences between videos on IG and YT… people go to IG to relieve stress… people go to YT for information… bluntly, there is no need to think on IG… IG videos stand on its own without sound… use IG to direct people to YT with a teaser… Thanks kiddos for the clarification.

Christmas eve dinner with parents and brother… baked chicken… Thanks ma and pa…

What 3 challenges will I complete to make today great?

Just one…

  • Enjoy a quiet family time this Christmas day.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing