Adrian’s Journal #191224

Christmas Eve. Still thinking of work. Feeling relaxed. Yet feeling accomplished.

What happened in my dreams last night?

24 Dec 2019…
2.46am…
Walked outside from a room. Something else happening in the room. A party. A gathering of people. Happy mood. I’m Bored. So I walked outside. Fly. Up. Float. Push my hands down and float. See the distant street lights and houses lights. At night. In the backyard garden. Small square garden. Green grass. Look around neighbors on the right to see if anyone is watching me fly. Good if they see. Not good if they see. I might become aware and fall. Lets float towards the window on the second floor on the left. Had to use my arms to push my way there. Willpower doesn’t work. Just like swimming. Floated to the windows. Light green yellowish walls. Very clean being the walls exposed to outside. Cleaner than I expected. There is a box. Floating near me. Small hand sized. Transparent. Like plastic. Inside is brown. Cork color. Like Coasters. 2 inches thick. Roundish. Circular edge triangle. Brother joined me. End.

3.34am…
24mm lens. 18mm lens. Mkbhd introducing device like tv. Top row of monitors. Impressive. Recommended lenses. Text displayed on screen.

7.21am…
Man installing a playground volcano. Papa was watching. Edward Liu was the one before he became the man. Big size fat tummy with uncle white shirt. Tucked out. Asked for an exploding toy. Plastic toy. Rubberband. Install a bench. Blocked by another mountain. The genting highlands outdoor theme park mountain. The one you see scafolding at the back. So have to install the bench at the side of the volcano and not under it. He explained the reason to papa. Volcano is built inside a park. In a big watery wet drain. Residential terrace houses nearby. A small boy playing his toys in his second floor bedroom nearby. Man had to access his room. Climb over his bed. Just to install the park bench on the side of the volcano on a watery floor.

What are 3 challenges accomplished yesterday?

  1. Posted a VL blog… How to Use GoPro Hero7 Black as a Webcam on a Mac?https://www.videolane.com/how-to-use-gopro-hero7-black-as-a-webcam-on-a-mac/
  2. Learned something new. It’s Dopamine, Not will power, that gets you performing at your peak… From Alex Beckerhttps://youtu.be/nrf489UDXMU… Electronic music is my dopamine… use my galaxy earbuds more often from now on.
  3. Learned why we should record our dreams… Subconscious Problem solving… by Jim Kwikhttps://www.entrepreneur.com/video/323164

What 3 challenges will I complete to make today great?

  1. Shoot… Zhiyun Smooth 4 Slow Motion tutorial.
  2. Edit last week’s JB trip.
  3. Enjoy Christmas Eve family time.

Here’s my desk on Christmas Eve…

Merry Christmas to you!!!

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing