Installed Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) WordPress Plugin

I want a 17% increase in mobile Adsense revenue. I want to increase mobile traffic. I want consistent fast pages across devices and platforms.

So Google Adsense recommends installing the AMP WordPress Plugin to automatically create AMP versions of my pages to make them load almost instantly… https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/

So I installed and activated it on VIDEOLANE.COM

Is it any faster? Let’s test on my phone.

Hmmm… it feels the same. 4 seconds to load a page. That isn’t fast.

Maybe I will check again tomorrow.

Feel free to leave a comment and share this post.

Adrian Lee | AdrianVideoImage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing