I am stuck. I’m getting nowhere. Write a Daily Journal they say. It will change your life.
Yes it’s true. I have been journaling. Privately.
Not anymore. At least for today. My journals are going public.
What’s today’s challenge?
Answer the three 5-minute journal morning questions…
What will I do to make today great / awesome?
Should an upload day 5 of my personal 5 day video challenge.
What is my weekly challenge?
The 5-day video challenge.
What 3 tasks would I complete today?
- Task#1. Explore and document an online video editing app that helps you create video content fast… Like in 10 minutes.
- Task#2. Complete 3 more blog posts on VIDEOLANE.Com including a davinci resolve training, zhiyun smooth 4 vs q2, and other content posted on LinkedIn.
- Task#3. Write and Release the Tech Fair newsletter. Target Black Friday.
- What am I thankful for right now? The sweetness of my morning coffee.
- What do I need to hear today? Kaching.
- What am I really good at? Procrastination.
What did I learn?
Lesson#1. How to title your Journal? “Declarative titles – state the main findings or conclusions (e.g. ‘A three-month weight loss program increases self-esteem in adolescent girls’) – https://blog.efpsa.org/2012/09/01/how-to-write-a-good-title-for-journal-articles/
What did you share?
Q&A#1. How much is the BMPCC 6K? The BMPCC 6K is S$3545 body only without lens. With the lens? Add $1000 to over $10,000. Isn’t the total very expensive? Yes. It’s not a regular camera. It’s a cinema camera. For making big screen movies. This question came after I released my Blackmagic pocket Cinema Camera 6K review… https://youtu.be/P2tjeVIL5D8
What worked? What did not work?
Did I accomplish my challenge?
Find out in the next post.
From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/