Determination conquers 5-day video challenge – Journal #191122

I am stuck. I’m getting nowhere. Write a Daily Journal they say. It will change your life.

Yes it’s true. I have been journaling. Privately.

Not anymore. At least for today. My journals are going public.

Let’s begin.

What’s today’s challenge?

Answer the three 5-minute journal morning questions…

What will I do to make today great / awesome?

Should an upload day 5 of my personal 5 day video challenge.

What is my weekly challenge?

The 5-day video challenge.

What 3 tasks would I complete today?

  • Task#1. Explore and document an online video editing app that helps you create video content fast… Like in 10 minutes.
  • Task#2. Complete 3 more blog posts on VIDEOLANE.Com including a davinci resolve training, zhiyun smooth 4 vs q2, and other content posted on LinkedIn.
  • Task#3. Write and Release the Tech Fair newsletter. Target Black Friday.

Optional questions:

  • What am I thankful for right now? The sweetness of my morning coffee.
  • What do I need to hear today? Kaching.
  • What am I really good at? Procrastination.

What did I learn?

Lesson#1. How to title your Journal? “Declarative titles – state the main findings or conclusions (e.g. ‘A three-month weight loss program increases self-esteem in adolescent girls’) – https://blog.efpsa.org/2012/09/01/how-to-write-a-good-title-for-journal-articles/

What did you share?

Q&A#1. How much is the BMPCC 6K? The BMPCC 6K is S$3545 body only without lens. With the lens? Add $1000 to over $10,000. Isn’t the total very expensive? Yes. It’s not a regular camera. It’s a cinema camera. For making big screen movies. This question came after I released my Blackmagic pocket Cinema Camera 6K review… https://youtu.be/P2tjeVIL5D8

What worked? What did not work?

Did I accomplish my challenge?

Find out in the next post.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing