Adrian’s Journal #191125

It’s Monday. My to do list is overwhelming. Where shall I begin. I remember… Focus on high-value tasks… Tasks that result with me having more time… and money.

What 3 amazing things happened yesterday?

  1. Climbed Mount Faber and clocked 8000 steps Plus 6000 steps of shopping immediately after that. Watch the immersive video here.
  2. Cleared some admin and digital clutter. Feeling fresh on the start of a new week.
  3. Watched a thrilling Chinese movie, Kung Fu Jungle, starring Donny Yen, on TV with the family at home.

Weekend Video Creation Thoughts and Feelings

on Saturday I shot a cooking video at home. On Sunday I recorded our Mountain trekking video.

For both videos, I gave myself the challenge to document the event fast.

  • Use a smartphone camera only
  • Shoot on the go with no posing
  • Edit and upload to Youtube on the same day.

Also, both videos do not require any voice over. Only background music and ASMR sounds.

The videos turned out well… at least for me. What do you think?

I shot the footage with my Samsung Galaxy S10 native camera. Edited with Adobe Premiere Rush. Uploaded directly to YouTube from the phone.

I used the Moza Mini Mi smartphone gimbal in certain scenes for the cooking video.

I used the GoPro Hero 7 for the time-lapse scenes in the mountain trekking video.

It’s not perfect. I wish I had the Zhiyun smooth Q2 smartphone gimbal. So that I can start and stop recording by pressing the button on the handle instead of on the phone.

I wish I had a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus, so that I can lock focus and exposure, as well as record video of objects with blur background.

What to do today?

  1. Create InVideo review – make 7 demo videos before Black Friday.
  2. Edit BMPCC 6K review part 2
  3. Complete Davinci Resolve video editing online Course.

And more…

  1. Transfer the 5 daily challenge videos to YouTube and WP blog.
  2. Create 5 posts on VIDEOLANE.COM including a DaVinci resolve training, Zhiyun smooth 4, DVD Creation, and Smartphone tricks. Also Google News. YT Q&A. Documentation.
  3. Look out for Black Friday Deal (less than S$180): Zhiyun Smooth Q2 at Qoo10 or Lazada. Also Mistral Kettle, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, iPhone 11 Pro Max, MacBook Pro 16″. Anker 10000mah USB-C. Tiny thumb drive.
  4. Complete Davinci Resolve video editing online Course.
  5. Complete ATEM Mini Review part 4.
  6. Post more ATEM/HDMI Videos on https://www.youtube.com/AdrianLeeYC.
  7. Post #3 of 12 videos on Feiyu AK4000 Review and Tutorial. Next… FZ2500 and AK4000. Stabilization on. Balancing the head. Shutter control setting. Focus setting. Shoulder strap… Frustrations: White balance, Zoom control, Exposure control.
  8. Download live recording of 29 Oct 2019 smartphone video class. Edit and Sell online.
  9. Document VideoPad speech to text automatic subtitles.
  10. Create a list of missing features on Adobe Premiere Pro. Still no way to add caudio transition or audio fades on video clips in Adobe Premiere Rush.Still cannot unlink audio from video clips.
  11. Sell one old item on FB market place.
  12. Personal projects: KL trip with Elton. Japan Trip. Kukup Trip.

Coming up next… What happened? What did not work? What did I learn?

What happened today?

  1. Posted the mount Faber video on YouTube
  2. Hit the 10000 YouTube subscribers milestone

Hit 10000 YouTube subscribers milestone

It’s party time! 

…Still a small fry… but a big milestone for me! 

 Thanks for your support… I will continue to create valuable video content… short, sweet, straigh-to-the-point… and maybe feature your products and services… 

⏩ https://www.youtube.com/videolane

What did I learn today?

  1. Three ways to connect with LinkedIn audience. Strike conversations, ask questions, and share experiences. – shared by https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-aboh

See you in the next post.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing