I love and loathe #adobepremierepro at the same time. I can find motion graphic animated titles easily within premiere pro but it locked my country out of buying the premium title stocks. What's happening? It's only a download... And I am a subscription paying customer. I am conducting a video editing workshop this weekend and I feel bad telling participants that they won't be getting this great feature here in Singapore even if they are paying customers. Join me... ▶ https://ift.tt/2Zorq9L #premierepro #videoediting #edited #adobepremiere #videoproduction #videography #videocontent #digitalvideo #videomarketing #editing #videocreation #vlog #youtubechannel #video #contentcreation #create #youtube


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing