How to Make More Money on YouTube… the Challenge

Are you wondering how to make money on YouTube?

I will show my 3 methods and my new challenge 2019.

Hi, this is AdrianLee from AdrianVideoImage.com, where you will see my not so private journal.

If you have not done so, please do not subscribe. Instead, click on the links to the valuable resources I am going to recommend.

YouTube Money Challenge

I have been making money from YouTube for several years, BUT it is peanuts! Less than $100 per month.

However, with that little money, I know something is working, and I am inspired to make it grow bigger.

Hence, from today, I will not-so-privately journal the steps I will be taking to make more money on YouTube.

If you would like me to send you updates on my “YouTube Money Challenge”, reply with a comment on this post.

3 Ways of Making Money on YouTube

So here are my 3 “A” ways of making money on YouTube.

  1. Adsense – These are the advertisements that appear over my videos. They may be videos or images. When a viewer clicks on them, I make money. Many times, it’s like only ONE CENT a click! Miserable.
  2. Affiliates – In some videos, I link the products that appear in the video to the product sales page. When a viewer buys the product, I make a commission. The earnings are slightly more than Adsense.
  3. Angels – A bit like angel investors, but not exactly. Product owners send their product to me for free, so that that I can make video reviews, so that they make sales, and in turn, I make commissions.

Now that you know the 3 ways, you may also like to know how it is actually done.

I will elaborate the details further in the following posts, so DO NOT SUBSCRIBE but just leave a comment on this post.

See you in the next one.

Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing