15 Rules of Money to Attract Money | Making Money Online

Rules of money? You mean there are rules of money?

In this post, I list out the 15 rules of money that I learned from an ALUX video.

Hi, its AdrianLee here posting from AdrianVideoImage.com where I document my digital lifestyle in Singapore.

If this is your first time here, make sure to hit that subscribe button and all the links mentioned in this post.

Let’s jump into it.

Making money online is part of my digital lifestyle. The earning right now is no where near replacing my job’s income. So I am always looking out for tips to improve my situation.

Stay tuned to the end of this post as I will be sharing sharing with you a link to where I document everything I learned about how to making money online.

So here are the 15 rules of money.

1. Money doesn’t change people, it shows who they really are.

2. Never spend money before you earn it.

3. Don’t chase money, instead be a money magnet.

4. Invest time before you invest money.

5. The more you learn, the more you earn.

6. Never be a slave to money, become the master.

7. You have to seduce money, don’t let money seduce you.

8. Money doesn’t grow on trees, unless you plant the right seeds.

9. Don’t let money get bored.

10. Spend less than you earn.

11. Money is your personal Army, it should go out and bring back prisoners.

12. The right partner can make you rich, the wrong partner can make you poor.

13. Money will solve all your money problems, nothing less nothing more.

14. There are people who have money, then there are people who are wealthy.

15. Your rewards in life will always be in proportion to your contribution.

▶ https://youtu.be/_emBcTU0wKo

So those are 15 rules of money.

Now that I know the rules, let’s continue with the next step to my making money online documentation.

See you in the next one!

Adrian Lee

AdrianVideoImage.com

Living the Digital Lifestyle in Singapore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing