Crossbow HDMI Seamless Switcher Review Part 1 - Unboxing and Testing





I want a video switcher that switches between multiple HDMI sources without delay. I want a video switcher that accepts multiple video formats like 50i, 50p, 60i, and 60p. I want a professional quality video switcher that is simple to operate without fiddling with any settings.
I found it. It’s the Crossbow HDMI Seamless Switcher.
In the first part of this review, I unbox and test my new equipment before deploying it in the field, including exploring WHAT’S IN THE BOX, FIRST LOOK, POWERING UP, DELAY TEST, SEAMLESS TEST, MIX 50i and 60i TEST, and REMOTE CONTROL TEST.
Check out the Crossbow 4×1 Seamless HDMI Multiviewer and Switch, Salt by Sewell 
→ https://www.videolane.com/crossbow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing