We all have a camera in our smartphones. And yet they are not fully utilized by business owners. This is the secret to promote your business using FB Live.
But first, let’s look at the result of the FB Ad created with Day 6 FB Audience Targeting instructions.
S$28 spent. S$1.04 CPC. 0.96% CTR. Big Fat ZERO click on my landing page!
That’s for 3 days from 8 Jan to 10 Jan 2018.
I stopped the ad from running.
Now let’s get on with DAY 8’s training.
Today’s training is “How to get hot market results with cold traffic on Facebook.”.
It’s actually about getting traffic doing FB live.
Step One – Do a Facebook Live on your Facebook Page.
Step Two – Add a Call to Action and set it up as an ad.
Step Three – Run traffic to your FB live and optimize for traffic or video views.
- Download FB Page app on the smartphone.
- Use the FB page app to do a live cast.
- FB ads will cost less for FB live post (Not true).
- Follow this guy’s page, Anthony DiClementi, coz he is doing FB Live right.
- Include a short one sentence headline and a link to your landing page.
- Keep it within five minutes.
- Include closed captions.
- Put another call to action and the link in the first comment and tell viewers what to do.
- What to say in the video?
- Watch example 5’7 White Kid Dunks After 6 Months Of Training Reaction by CJ so cool. His trick is to comment and react to a trending and massively popular video.
- Watch example reacting to bad trampoline fails tanner braungardt. Also reacting to a popular video.
- Watch example KSI reacting to old videos. Over here he is reacting to his own videos.
- The idea is to be a reporter for good content out there.
- Go to the Clickfunnels blog, look for an article, and a report about it.
- In the FB ad campaign, choose “get video views”. Or choose “get website visitors”.
- In the ad creation panel, choose “use existing post”.
I am going live to talk about today’s lesson.
Here’s my script…
Hi, this is Adrian Lee and in this post, I am going to talk about the 6 steps to promote your business using FB Live.
I am on Day 8 of the Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp 100-day challenge.
I have learned a lot so far not just to promote click funnels but also to promote my own business.
You may like to join me in this hundred-day challenge by clicking on the link in the description of this video.
Now, let me reveal what I learned today.
The 5 steps to using Facebook live to promote the business.
Before moving onto the first step, we need to have our business website URL and a Facebook page.
Step one. Go to your Facebook app on your smartphone.
Step two. Get ready to post a live video.
Step three. in the description type in the headline and a short sentence followed by your website URL.
Step four. Go live. Introduce yourself. See what you are going to say. So what you want to say. End with a call to action. Invite viewers to click on the link in the description. Keep it to about five minutes.
Step five. In the comment section, type in the call to action and your website URL again.
That’s not all! There are a few more tricks to get eyeballs to your video and probably make it go viral.
To find out how, visit my blog in the description.
This is only day it. I will be back in day nine. So join me in this challenge. Go to Adriansvideoimage.com.
See you in the next one.
I will be posting the video here when it’s done and let’s see the result (number of views and clicks).
See you on Day 9.
The post Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Challenge Day 8 of 100 – FB Live Traffic appeared first on Adrian Video Image.