Xiaomi Mi A2 Singapore

As I grow more and more attached to my Mi A1, Xiaomi announced the launch of Mi A2.

Ok, the back story first.

Mi A1

The Mi A1 is my first Android phone since I switched away from the iPhone.
I chose Mi A1 mainly because it runs on stock Android ONE Operating System.
I prefer that so that I don't have to fall in love and get stuck with any other OS.
The Mi A1 can do everything I want that the iPhone can't.
Basic things like multitasking and custom tweaking.
The only problem is the camera.
Yes, the video camera isn't great on the Mi A1.
Poor exposure and focus hunting problems.
I thought of switching back to iPhone coz of the camera.
Then comes Mi A2.

Mi A2

It's actually the international version of Mi 6X only available in China.
I have already seen video tests of the Mi 6X on Youtube and it has improved tremendously.



To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing