How many cameras do you need to make your video wow? Over the weekend, this is my set up for a full day seminar shoot. The 1-man 3-cam system consists of: 1. The Slides Cam - As can be seen in the picture, this camera shoots the projection screen. It is fixed and hardly moved. Focus, exposure and white balance are all manually fixed. 2. The Mid Shot Cam - The middle camera is the main camera. It is fully controlled by me. Mostly midshots, there is a lot of panning and zooming to follow the presenters on stage. 3. The Wide Shot Cam - This cam covers the wide shot of the hall with the audience in the beginning. During presentations, I zoom this camera in to cover the stage, and sometimes the stage and the projector screen. These 3 shots will be edited and intercut each other into one video using Premiere Pro. Do I need an assistant to help me? Not for this setup and it depends on client budget. #videography #videoediting #videolane #adrianlee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing