Daily Blog 3 of 30 | Learning Videography in Singapore

This is the time when you should be vlogging on YouTube.

After a successful trial run, the popular theme is back again.

YouTube, Vlogging and Live Video Streaming | The Crash Course.

I spoke less on theory and dispensed more practical homework.

This time, I share my tricks and skills on:
1. How I got several thousand views on my YouTube vlogs.
2. How to put together a video story, with the right script, sound, and lighting.
3. The way to make memorable travel vlogs, tasty cooking videos, and profitable product reviews.

The next session is on 7 and 8 June 2018. Check it out…

YouTube, Vlogging and Live Video Streaming | Crash Course [in Singapore]

Adrian Lee | http://adrianvideoimage.com/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing