- Nikon D7200
- Basic video recording operation
- 1 Check settings for video recording
- 1.1 Press the menu button
- 1.2 Select the Movie Shooting Menu
- 1.3 Set Frame Size / Frame Rate
- 1.3.1 1920 × 1080; 30p
- 1.4 Set Movie Quality
- 1.4.1 Normal
- 1.5 Set Image area
- 1.5.1 1.3× (18×12)
- 2 Start recording
- 2.1 Rotate the live view selector to the movie camera icon
- 2.2 Press the "Lv" button
- 2.3 Set mode dial to Auto
- 2.4 Frame the shot and focus
- 2.5 Press the movie-record button to start recording
- 3 End recording
- 3.1 Press the movie-record button again to end recording
- 3.2 Press the a "Lv" button to exit live view
- 4 Playing back videos
- 4.1 Press the Play back button
- 4.2 Press left / right selector buttons to select video
- 4.3 Press "ok" to start video playback
- Next action (to be covered in class)
- Manual mode
- White balance
Friday, March 18, 2016
Nikon D7200 Basic Video Recording Operation
Adrian Lee has been involved in the business of capturing events on video since 1998.
Before getting into the video production business, he has been interested in all things audio-visual since he started out as an electronics technician dealing with hardware such as television and computers.
He has since progressed into the vocation of serving Multinational Companies and Government Agencies in Singapore, by recording and producing seminar videos, event videos and corporate videos.
Sharing his experience in video making, Adrian created a YouTube channel about Videography and Video Editing tutorials, which garnered over a million views.
Combining his skills in professional Videography, web video production and business operation, Adrian now teaches his expertise to Business Owners and Marketing Professionals who are looking to make their own ENGAGING web video.