- Choose a solid coloured wall as background.
- Do not use real or fake plants as background.
- Use 2 or 3 standing video lights. Implement 3-point lighting Technique.
- Avoid overhead lights as it creates nasty shadows on the face.
- Use wireless microphones like the Sennheiser EW 112P G3.
- Watch out for humming noise coming from air conditioners and heating fan.
- Leave your studio set up where they are, so you can use them over and over.
Do you have a similar setup or going to set up one? Please share.