- Press "W" key, the quick select tool.
- Press "]" key to make the brush bigger.
- Drag the brush over the subject you want to keep.
- Press "[" key to make the brush smaller.
- Drag the brush over the smaller details you want to keep.
- Magnify (hold “cmd/ctrl” key and press “+” key) the image for more accurate selection.
- Zoom back to original size by holding “cmd/ctrl” key and pressing “+” key.
- If you selected something you don’t want, hold the opt/alt and drag over it.
- Click “Refine Edge” button at the top.
- Inside the View Mode box, select a temporary background to work with.
- Inside the Edge Detection box, tick Smart Radius.
- Inside the Adjust Edge box, tweak Contrast, Feather, Shift Edge and Smooth.
- Drag the Refine Edge brush over the edges for detailed fine tuning.
- Click Ok.
- Save As a PNG format image.
How to Remove Background from an Image in Adobe Photoshop CC
at Monday, July 28, 2014