- Press "W" key, the quick select tool.
- Press "]" key to make the brush bigger.
- Drag the brush over the subject you want to keep.
- Press "[" key to make the brush smaller.
- Drag the brush over the smaller details you want to keep.
- Magnify (hold “cmd/ctrl” key and press “+” key) the image for more accurate selection.
- Zoom back to original size by holding “cmd/ctrl” key and pressing “+” key.
- If you selected something you don’t want, hold the opt/alt and drag over it.
- Click “Refine Edge” button at the top.
- Inside the View Mode box, select a temporary background to work with.
- Inside the Edge Detection box, tick Smart Radius.
- Inside the Adjust Edge box, tweak Contrast, Feather, Shift Edge and Smooth.
- Drag the Refine Edge brush over the edges for detailed fine tuning.
- Click Ok.
- Save As a PNG format image.
Monday, July 28, 2014
How to Remove Background from an Image in Adobe Photoshop CC
Adrian Lee has been involved in the business of capturing events on video since 1998.
Before getting into the video production business, he has been interested in all things audio-visual since he started out as an electronics technician dealing with hardware such as television and computers.
He has since progressed into the vocation of serving Multinational Companies and Government Agencies in Singapore, by recording and producing seminar videos, event videos and corporate videos.
Sharing his experience in video making, Adrian created a YouTube channel about Videography and Video Editing tutorials, which garnered over a million views.
Combining his skills in professional Videography, web video production and business operation, Adrian now teaches his expertise to Business Owners and Marketing Professionals who are looking to make their own ENGAGING web video.