Warm Welcome at Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Hotel

Adrian Video Image has posted a new item, 'Warm Welcome at Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Hotel'

20120707-174643.jpg
Upon checking in at Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya, I was immediately served a glass of cold sweet drink (tasted like hibiscus flavour) with two pieces of cake.

It’s 4 pm and I missed lunch. So I gulped down everything in a hurry. Hence you see the picture above.

Next time I will snap a picture first even if I am very hungry… Maybe hunger overrules everything.

20120707-193707.jpg
I did not expect 5-star treatment, but the service was impeccable. Staff were quick and friendly. Things were clean and new. At first the safe box was not working but they got it fixed fast.

The hotel was designed like a Balinese resort. Sometimes I felt like I was in Indonesia (especially after speaking with 2 new Indonesian friends along the way).

20120707-193811.jpg

Checking google map displaying my GPS location assured me that I was up north in Thailand… then I felt a sense of wonder… a new adventure begins.

Adrian Lee

http://AdrianVideoImage.com



You may view the latest post at
http://adrianvideoimage.com/2012/06/warm-welcome-at-siam-bayshore-resort-spa-hotel/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing