Instant Noodle Review: Myojo Lor Mee

Adrian Video Image has posted a new item, 'Instant Noodle Review: Myojo Lor Mee'

20120619-200610.jpg

Before I start my overtime (printing notes for tomorrow’s videography class) in the office, let me arrest my hunger with a bowl of instant noodles, Myojo Lor Mee.

It felt strange when the first scoop touched my lips… A slimy feeling.

So I stirred a little more… But the sliminess seem to get thicker.

All my instant noodles have been soupy except for this one.

Then suddenly… I remembered!

This is LOR MEE!

A real dish of Lor Mee comes with thick sticky brown gravy (one of my favorite dishes).

Once I realized that, I began to love my instant Lor Mee minus the vinegar and garlic paste.

It has bits of cabbage, carrot and crabstick. (3 C’s)

That should last me for the night.

Adrian Lee

http://AdrianVideoImage.com



You may view the latest post at
http://adrianvideoimage.com/2012/06/instant-noodle-review-myojo-lor-mee/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing