Video Blog on Nude Photography - 3 Tips to Get Started




Do you want to improve your photography skills? Do you want to shoot a better picture?
I know Ken of BlackBoxPhoto.net for more than 10 years and he’s always been a professional journalistic photographer.
Ken shoots commercial, corporate and portraits as well as teach photography.
One other thing that makes his profession stand out from the rest is his artistic skill in nude photography.
In this video blog, I ask Ken to share with me 3 tips on how he go about getting strangers to reveal their skin for his lens… and to show me a sample photo.
Enjoy my lunchtime video blog… shot, edited and uploaded with just the iPhone 4.
PS:
Sign up for Ken’s photography course at http://BlackBoxPhoto.net
PPS:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and discover how to make videos with an iPhone.
Photographing Nudes - 3 Tips to Get Started

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing