A Touch of Madness - 2010 Here I Come...

I finally have time to read a book... on Boxing Day!

Mini Book Review - Warrior of the Light: A Manual by Paulo Coelho.

My favourite phrase from the book - "A Touch of Madness"

"A Touch of Madness" appears three times in the book.
  • "The warrior knows that he is free to choose his desires, and he makes these decisions with courage, detachment and - sometimes - with just a touch of madness."
  • "If he waits for the ideal moment, he will never set off; he requires a touch of madness to take the next step."
  • "The warrior uses that touch of madness. For - in both love and war - it is impossible to foresee everything."
In other words "Acts of Courage". The very formula for any major breakthrough in life.

2010, here I come.



Adrian Lee
http://VideoLane.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing