Look at This Picture. Is this Beethoven or Mozart?

Quiz:

1. Who composed the popular piano piece "Fur Elise"?

2. Why did he create the piece?

3. Who is playing "Fur Elise" Tonight LIVE on stage? (clue: see picture)

Answer:
1. Ludwig Van Beethoven.
2. For his lover.
3. I am.

My piano teacher is none other than my 11 year old daughter, Cheryl.

Took 6 weeks to learn.

Playing live on stage in a graduation ceremony tonight at the YMCA, to about 100 people.

Butterflies in my tummy are fluttering all the way up to my fingers and brain!

Good luck to me!

Adrian Lee
http://twitter.com/AdrianLee

Comments

  1. Wooo hooo! Jitterbug jitters eh? Reminds me of meself going on stage. VERY VERY VERY nerve wracking man. BUT you must tell yourself "I CAN play the piano, you lot can't! neh neh nee boo boo"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing