Act of Courage - Eat Raw Prawn...

...Sweet! (See photo)

It tasted exactly like cooked prawns except it's SLIMY!

Imagine. Peel the shell. Bite off the flesh. Feel the cool sweet prawn in your mouth as you chew on it. Suck the head.

NO! I did not suck the raw prawn head. That's as far as I can go.

This dish was part of Mom's birthday lunch last Sunday at Pasir Ris Sakura.

I don't mind having more raw prawn next time. It's better than I thought, like sashimi. I love sashimi.

Adrian Lee
http://twitter.com/AdrianLee

Comments

  1. hello my friends....i'm harry from ciamis, im coming from blogcatalog.....is my first time to visiting here, wow ur blog so cool....can we make a friends.....i hope so my friends....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing