Here is an update from Slysoft with the release of a new version of AnyDVD.
List of fixes and improvements:
18.104.22.168 2008 08 22
- New: Added ISO/UDF image file creation to AnyDVD ripper
- New (Blu-ray & HD DVD): ISO/UDF images can be created with or without
WARNING: AnyDVD can remove the protection from protected images.
Protected images are useless, if AnyDVD is not installed and running!
- New (Blu-ray & HD DVD): Improved speed of AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug in BD+ removal, if more than one title on a disc
is protected, e.g. “Prison Break Season 3″, US
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug in “Remove UOPs” with some titles, e.g. “AVP2″
Region B, (UK, Germany)
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner made a mistake with “The Eye”, Region 2, DK
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
The update is free for all registered customers, just install the new version on top of your current version, regardless which version you have installed:
Have fun with AnyDVD!