Memory Card Camcorders Comparison for Professionals

Professional Memory Card Camcorders Comparison

I am in the midst of deciding the purchase a new professional video camcorder. Looking at the recent models, there is a clear trend towards recording on memory cards.

This is great as I have always thought tape is so obsolete in the digital world and a waste of time when capturing video.

Here are three professional video camcorders I have narrowed down. They differ in image sensors, video recording format and the type of memory card used.

Panasonic AG-HVX200 vs Sony HVR-Z7 vs Panasonic AG-HMC70.

Panasonic Pro AG-HVX200 3CCD P2/DVCPRO 1080i High Definition Camcorder with 13x Optical Zoom (16GB P2 Included)HDV High Definition Camcorder

Read More on my new blog...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing