The Next Internet Millionaire Episode 2 Now Showing...

I enjoyed watching Donald Trump's "The Apprentice" reality show. I enjoy even more watching Joel Comm's "The Next Internet Millionaire" online video reality show. The show is entertaining and educational.

I have been filming internet marketing seminars and workshops. Joel Comm has taken that to the next level... he combines the dry seminars and workshops with a story and an added element of tense competition. The video is filmed and edited with respectable creative quality. (Hmmm... I wonder which asia'a internet millionaire will engage me to do a similar project... hint hint...)

Episode 2 features Internet marketing legend, Armand Morin, as he teaches the contestants the importance of branding. I love the teaching and the drama. Guess who will be sent home by Joel and who will be one step closer to winning $25,000 and becoming Joel's next joint venture partner? Find out now!


The Next Internet Millionaire Episode 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing