Another Irresponsible Production at the Film Festival...

Was invited to a screening at the 20th Singapore International Film Festival (SIFF)... at the theatre in the MUSUEM!

I was more impressed with the newly revamped Musuem than the film... I thought I saw some chandeliers swinging wildly at a distant... no time to explore... got to network then watch the film.

I could have walked out in the middle of the screening... but stayed on to see if the film had any inkling of positive light.

This is just another film that glorifies drugs, smoking, drinking, sex, violence, corruption, gangsters... TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE!

I wouldn't make this kind of film... but then... sad to say I think very few will watch my kind of film without those elements :( ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing