Viral Video #1 achieved 5 external links and favourited 6 times at 4,581 views.
Viral Video #2 (made 1 day later) achieved 2 honours, 4 external links and favourited 4 times at 3,228 views.
- #56 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - All
- #34 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - English
VideoLane Channel achieved #69 - Most Viewed (Today) - Directors.
- Female figures attract faster and higher viewership than male figures.
- Spoofs attract higher viewership than serious content.
- Most viewers pay attention to the song used.
The experiment so far discovers what it takes to attract viewers and compel them to share the video or embed the video into thier websites/blogs.
But what about ClickThroughs?
The 2 viral videos contain a link to this blog, http://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/, in the description. Though there is no call to action in the video, CTR was about 8 percent.
Amazing! Traffic generated without any marketing message.