Sunday SWF to DVD 16:9 looped... Making of Surprise Video Broadcast... New Blog for the Kid...

Sunday SWF to DVD 16:9 looped...

Sunday morning and back to work. Not the usual routine but when a client needs help, here I am.

For the first time AVI created a widescreen 16:9 DVD. The SWF flash file was also made in that same aspect ratio.

The conversion from SWF to DVD went smooth except for client's last minute content changes.


Making of Surprise Video Broadcast...

Being the Professional Videographer in the family, I am tasked to do a surprise birthday montage video for Mum-in-law's 70th Birthday Celebration.

Interviewed siblings and grand kids. Collected old photos. Got the song and the script. BUT WAIT... I am overwhelmed with backlog editing work in the office.

Where do I find the time to edit this non-profit video!

This is the time to train my 8 year old kid to Edit Videos. She was really excited when I told her that.

What software is she going to use?

Ulead VideoStudio of course.
http://www.videolane.com/?Digital_Video_Tips:Recommends:Ulead_VideoStudio

New Blog for the Kid...

Plans after plans. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Always wanted my kid to start writing a blog with "business" in mind.

So I created one for her.
http://flying-cheryl.blogspot.com

She will be journalling her Video Editing Lessons on Ulead VideoStudio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing