You have your video footage on DVD. You want to convert the DVD to VCD. Here are 2 ways to do it:
1. Pay a professional videographer to do it. Or...
2. Do it yourself.
- Your Video Footage on DVD.
- Video Editing PC / Laptop
- Eazy VCD v1.15a
- Blank CDR
- Insert the DVD into the DVD drive.
- Open Eazy VCD v1.15a.
- Eazy VCD will automatically detect
- Select New Project > VCD. Click Next.
- Select Add Media > Import DVD-Video.
- Locate your DVD drive. Click OK.
- Tick the Titles or Chapters you want to convert. (REMEMBER! One VCD can take up to only 80 minutes of video).
- Click Import. Wait for the video to transfer.
- ...to be continued
- To advance further, you can make a VCD with menu.
- Using yet another technique, you can make your VCD autoplay on a PC.
- VCD is also known as Video CD or VideoCD.